Thursday, September 09, 2004

I Find Another Killian Memo

MEMO TO TOP SECRET CAREER-BUSTING DOSSIER

1 April 1973

TO: ME
FROM: ME
SUBJECT: CYA 2.0

Dear DiaXXXXX

1. Standt has obviously pressured Hodges more about Bush. Hodges continues to claim he walked into a door.

2. I'm having trouble running interference and doing my job. Called Dallas for expert opinion, but Landry is completely unsympathetic.

3. Harris gave me a message today from Grp regarding Bush's OETR and Standt is pushing to sugar coat it. Regardless I will not eat message and will push for burning it as best means of disposal.

4. Bush wasn't here during rating period and I don't have any feedback from 18xx187xxx #187 in Alabama. I will not rate. Nielsen can come get notebooks at reception desk.

5. Austin is not happy today either. Brenda learned that Trevor and Haley have been seeing each other behind her back. Tomorrow: Myleen confronts Betsy.

6. Harris took call from Grp today. I'll backdate but won't rate. Harris agrees.

7. I can do backdating without rating, it's no problem.

8. But it would be wrong!

9. Standt you bastard I told you not to read my stuff

10. Mrs: Buy bread and quart of milk not gallon we don't use whole gallon in time

(signed) Lt. Col. (illegible)

I attest that the above signature is valid and authentic dated this day April 1 1973 (signed) I. M. Phuni, Notary Public (stamp)

No comments: