Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Got Libs? Try Prayer

A lot of pundits are coming out with advice on how to handle the "Bush Lied People Died" attack at the Thanksgiving dinner table.

They range from "patient questioning" (Hewitt) to open mocking laughter (Limbaugh).

I very much doubt it will come up at our dinner, since Nana passed away in September and Tata asked us to make the extra effort to be together all at once for the first Thanksgiving without her.

So I doubt, this year, any of the usual suspects will pursue a brawl between the FDR Democrats and Reagan Republicans.

If they do, there is refuge in prayer:

Pray when driving. Pray when fighting. Pray alone. Pray with others. Pray by night and pray by day. Pray for the cessation of immoderate rains, for good weather for Battle. Pray for the defeat of our wicked enemy whose banner is injustice and whose good is oppression. Pray for victory. Pray for our Army, and Pray for Peace.


Amen.

6 comments:

pray to god said...

Hi Blogger it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on how to pray and landed on your page. I was looking more for how to pray so Got Libs? Try Prayer wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.

christian said...

How ya doing Blogger, Hope you are having a good day. Your Got Libs? Try Prayer site is most interesting. I was looking for daily prayer related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, daily prayer thanks again, take care.

school prayer said...

How ya doing Blogger, Hope you are having a good day. Your Got Libs? Try Prayer site is most interesting. I was looking for christian related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, christian thanks again, take care.

how to pray said...

Well Blogger certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for christian stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for christian
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

Mr JaguarDriver said...

Greetings Blogger I was looking for school prayer information and I landed on your pages. While Got Libs? Try Prayer was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out school prayer , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

Mysticman said...

How ya doing Blogger, Hope you are having a good day. Your Got Libs? Try Prayer site is most interesting. I was looking for prayer related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, prayer thanks again, take care.