Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bread and Butter Blogging

That's what it feels like, slogging through a blog entry, as a sort of courtesy note.

It feels lately like I don't have time for noticing current events much less commenting on them. The holiday season is hectic for those of us in the hospitality business. That may or may not let up by February, depending on staff shuffles.

What free time I have, free of an obligation to get enough sleep for the night ahead, is really for savoring with family and friends in the holiday season.

So I'll post when I have the time, energy, coherence, and lack of other chores. Enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free screensavers online related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free screensavers online related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.