Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dance To The Music




Yeah, come on all you black young men,
O Ba Ma needs your help again
Got us all in a terrible jam,
Made Arizona, into Vietnam,
Walk out of school and yell and scream,
Help trample the American Dream.

And it's one, two, three,
Who are we fightin for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Only know Yes We Can;
And it's five, six, seven,
What about the jobless rates?
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! Freedom’s gonna die.

Well, come on amigos, let's move fast;
Your big chance has come at last.
Gotta go out and get those Yanks —
The racists bastards what own the banks
And social justice can only be won
When we've legislated Kingdom Come.

And it's one, two, three,
Who are we fightin for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Only know Yes We Can;
And it's five, six, seven,
What about the jobless rates?
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! Freedom’s gonna die.

Well, come on Wall Street, don't move slow,
Throw yourself down the rabbit hole.
There's plenty good money to be made
By supplying the jobless with mortgage aid,
Just don’t forget to post a loss,
Or I’ll be forced to fire your boss.

And it's one, two, three,
Who are we fightin for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Only know Yes We Can;
And it's five, six, seven,
What about the jobless rates?
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! Freedom’s gonna die.

Come on girlfriends, across the land,
Lend O Ba Ma a helping hand
Don’t blame me for the jobless flux
Haven’t I blown a zillion bucks?
Go ask Grandma what it means
When a dollar won’t buy canned beans.

And it's one, two, three,
Who are we fightin for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Only know Yes We Can;
And it's five, six, seven,
What about the jobless rates?
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! Freedom’s gonna die.

No comments: